- LIVING IN BCN Map, BCN Guide, neighbourhoods and districts, health care, studying, accessibility, environment, sustainability, family, markets, diversity, assistance, pets
- GETTING THERE Find the best way to travel and get about in Barcelona.
- WORK AND BUSINESSJob market, work, benefits, training, services for entrepreneurs, companies, strategic sectors
- WHAT TO DO IN BCNAgenda, courses, parks, beaches, Magic Fountain, culture, shopping, sport, leisure
- DISCOVER BCNPlaces of interest in the city, history, popular culture, urban landscape, publications
- GET INVOLVEDCreation, innovation, transformation, public participation, inclusion, collective projects
You haven't saved any locations yet
Save and personalise your home address, work address and frequently used transport stations, so you can plan your routes more quickly.Search for location
Latest planned routes
You haven't planned any routes yet
From house to work, picking up the kids from school, going to the gym, ... Every time you plan a route, we save it for you, so that you always have it at your fingertips.Planning a route
- Av. Prince of Asturias cut traffic for works.
- Av. Meridiana at the height of Valencia, a lane cut by works.
- Miramar Tunnel with both sides of the road to work traffic