- Living in BCN Map, BCN Guide, neighbourhoods and districts, health care, studying, accessibility, environment, sustainability, family, markets, diversity, assistance, pets
- Getting there Find the best way to travel and get about in Barcelona.
- Work and business Job market, work, benefits, training, services for entrepreneurs, companies, strategic sectors
- What to do in BCN Agenda, courses, parks, beaches, Magic Fountain, culture, shopping, sport, leisure
- Discover BCN Places of interest in the city, history, popular culture, urban landscape, publications
- Get involved Creation, innovation, transformation, public participation, inclusion, collective projects
You haven't saved any locations yet
Save and personalise your home address, work address and frequently used transport stations, so you can plan your routes more quickly.Search for location
Latest planned routes
You haven't planned any routes yet
From house to work, picking up the kids from school, going to the gym, ... Every time you plan a route, we save it for you, so that you always have it at your fingertips.Planning a route
- Av. Diagonal both directions, between Roger de Llúria and C. Aragó: cut off from traffic by works.
- Pg. Sant Joan both ways, between Av. Diagonal and C. Valencia: cut off from traffic by works.
- Av. Meridiana direction city entrance from Josep Estivill street to Mallorca street, traffic restrictions for works.
- Rda. Coastal sense Trinity the height of Prim, cut off traffic for sporting event.
- Av. Meridiana direction exit city from the C. Mallorca l to C. Josep Estivil, restrictions to the traffic by works.
- La Rambla downhill, traffic restrictions for works.